V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1866 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed that there's no thread specifically for us EG owners.

I've got a 2002 Firefighter's Special Ultra Classic. It's been lowered in the rear, baffles removed, stage 1 equipped, and air horns.

I live here in SW Florida and ride every day, weather permitting.:D

·
Registered
417 Posts
Well now we have one.

I've watched those beautiful things glide down the highway for 35 years and finally bought one. After hearing Harleys cost 20 grand and up, I was surprised the Standard was only $15,000. That's what I got and I ride it everyday. I couldn't be happier with it.

Tom

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
....kinda figured "Touring" covered the EG....all models. I tell ya, that stickie thing is not as cool as it looks.

H

·
0 Posts
hogg831 said:
....kinda figured "Touring" covered the EG....all models. I tell ya, that stickie thing is not as cool as it looks.
@gree:

If we go at the rate we are, we'll have a sticky for each VIN number, let alone each model.

Harris

·
0043--Licensed to Doof!
4,369 Posts
FINALLY!! A thread just for US!!! So.......... now what? OK, here goes. What have you done to your EG to make it "yours?" I did:
2003 Electra Glide Classic
95"
S&S 510G cams
SE High Perf Heads
SE adjustable pushrods
Carb mods
V&H ProPipe HS
Baisley spring
Lowered front and rear, ft = HD's kit, rear = Progressive 440s 12"
Sunray heated seat
Wild 1's Electra Glide Chubbys
6" smoked windscreen
Chrome, chrome, chrome, chrome.

Oh, and did I mention chrome? Yea I know..... chrome don't get ya home, but boy do I look good waiting on the side of the road!!!!!

·
0043--Licensed to Doof!
4,369 Posts
My scoot

Here's a pic from Myrtle. Yea thats me, the Geeze!

·
Premium Member
2,067 Posts
hogg831 said:

maybe so...but then why not "un-stickie" the road king owners thread? let them keep the thread near the top by frequent posting just like everyone else.

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Just installed 6 speed in my 2003 EG Classic

Just test rode my bike (30K miles) after installing a 6 speed transmission. MAN, HOW SWEET! Dropped about 400 RPM at cruising speed (70-75) MPH. Awesome on the interstate. Quieter is the best thing about it. Can't wait to get cross country again this coming summer.

1 - 20 of 1866 Posts