V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I have a 2011 Electra glide Ultra Limited. I'm 6ft with really long legs but I feel crushed up. I want to feel more stretched for comfort. Recommendations? My floor boards seem very close to me but I don't think they can be moved forward due to the wind deflectors. Maybe a certain seat that sits back further? Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
21,223 Posts
Hello all! I have a 2011 Electra glide Ultra Limited. I'm 6ft with really long legs but I feel crushed up. I want to feel more stretched for comfort. Recommendations? My floor boards seem very close to me but I don't think they can be moved forward due to the wind deflectors. Maybe a certain seat that sits back further? Thanks!
Change the seat. Something along the lines of a Harley Tall Boy. If you move your butt back the boards and bars will be further away.

·
Registered
2008 Dyna Super Glide Custom, 2015 BMW K1600GTL
180 Posts
I agree on the seat. Contact Russell Day Long. They will build you a seat you your specs/needs. I have one on my BMW K1600. Best seat I have ever had. I wish I had one made when I had my Ultra Classic.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
81 Posts
I am 6'7" and a buddy gave me a road glide seat that moved me back just enough. Another thing to consider is a stick figure diagram in the moco"s wishbook that shows a good position for comfort on long rides. Take your time with it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts