V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are 3,141 counties in the United States.
Trump won 3,084 of them.
Clinton won 57.
There are 62 counties in New York State.
Trump won 46 of them..
Clinton won 16.
Clinton won the popular vote by approx 1.5 million votes.
In the 5 counties that encompass NYC, (Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Richmond (or Staten Island)

& Queens) Clinton received well over 2 million more votes than Trump.

(Clinton only won 4 of these counties; Trump won Richmond)
Therefore these 5 counties alone, more than accounted for Clinton winning the popular vote of the entire country.
These 5 counties comprise 319 square miles.
The United States is comprised of 3,797,000 square miles.
When you have a country that encompasses almost 4 million square miles of territory, it would be

ludicrous to even suggest that the vote of those who inhabit a mere 319 square

miles should dictate the outcome of a national election.
Large, densely populated Democrat cities (NYC, Chicago, LA, etc.) DO NOT and

SHOULD NOT speak for the rest of our country!
And...it's been verified and documented that those aforementioned 319 square

miles are where the majority of our nation's problems foment.

I thought this was interesting so I'm passing it along....

Sent from my coal burning bag phone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,355 Posts
all true.. the dems want to stack the deck some more... low life pos's,, who cant win a fair race,, cheat at every opportunity...

·
Super Moderator
19,401 Posts
Originally, the president was going to be elected by the states. The states would vote based on how their counties voted. And only at the county level was the vote to be tallied by popular turnout.

The electoral college was a compromise solution between representative government and true majority rule. Even in the 1770 the countryside feared being ruled by the cities.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
all true.. the dems want to stack the deck some more... low life pos's,, who cant win a fair race,, cheat at every opportunity...

Even one of their leading supporters are fed up.

·
Registered
499 Posts
TWOOD, is that the Brit that had his American talk show and all he wanted to talk about was banning guns before he was cancelled??? He sucked

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
TWOOD, is that the Brit that had his American talk show and all he wanted to talk about was banning guns before he was cancelled??? He sucked
Yea that's him, thats what makes it crazy, as awful as he is on his political views, he even says the left has gotten way to extreme and refers to them as snowflakes as well.

He claims, he has his own political views as well as others do as well, and we all feel right about our support, our side we take, but go's on to say that this new snowflake culture from the left is destroying everyone and they got to go.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Wild stuff... Even Whoopi Goldberg spoke negatively about the holly weirdos trying to blackball anyone who donated to the gop or trump.... Makes you think that maybe there is hope?????????????

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Wild stuff... Even Whoopi Goldberg spoke negatively about the holly weirdos trying to blackball anyone who donated to the gop or trump.... Makes you think that maybe there is hope?????????????

This is where we need a picture lol

·
Registered
499 Posts
This is where we need a picture lol
No Pics, I throw up a little in my mouth if I ACCIDENTALLY come across her pic online...LOL I would guess her concern is it coming back on her commie, lib, america hating friends.....

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Whoopie is a girl?

Holy Sh!t

1 - 10 of 10 Posts