V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings and Hallucinations!
I've been on this site for a couple months or so, so I'm just getting around to introducing myself. I'm 41, live in central NYS, and am in the process of scraping together some green to put down on an '03 FXSTI (I hope to get my order in around the first of the year). My riding experience is limited to mostly dirtbikes as a young'un. I've loved HDs and have wanted one for quite some time (20 yrs!) but recently came to the conclusion that I ain't gettin any younger, why die wondering! I even took on a P/T job in addition to my day gig to help finance my dream. After reading some of the posts here I signed up for and took the MSF RiderCourse back in October. I realize I'm pretty wet behind the ears but hey, ya gotta start your journey somewhere! Bear with me if I ask a silly question or speak out of turn. I must admit that I'm excited about the prospect of finally owning a hog, it's kind of a giddy feeling- like waking up on Christmas morning. I can't wait!
It's a pleasure to meet all of you. Thanks to dprice for putting it all together.

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
'scuse me....while kiss da sky! Welcome claaayton!! Enjoy and hope things work for ya on the bike. Smart move on the MSF........

·
Registered
47 Posts
WELCOME,...I've been riden for 30 plus years,...N "I'm considering, taking a "Motorcycle safty Class" this winter,.....BEST OF LUCK,..to yer dream.............

·
Registered
584 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Don't worry, we won't flame ya bad if you ask a silly question. I've done it many times myself. Good people here, with good information. Good luck on your scoot. J.T.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts