V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Installed new handlebars and ran the wires internally. Had to disassemble the DUETCH (sp) connectors and I made detailed diagrams of which wires go where. No problems disassembling and assembling the connectors. Pulling the wires was a bitch. I am relocating the front turn signals in the future so I disconnected the connector for the front turn signal and removed them. Put everything back together with no parts left over except the front turn signal connector. Now, have no fuel pump (efi), no headlights, no horn, no signals, no front activated brake light, and no starter. I do have tail light, rear brake activated brake light console lights, and front fender running light. I check all fuses and they are all good. So, I'm going nowhere fast. All suggestions and ideas appreciated.:badmood:

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
Only thing I could suggest would be to get the electrical diagram and start checking wire placement in the connectors. You probably messed something up there.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:beer: :brows: :thumbsup: ?prty: ~!Awesome! :chopper: Whew, fixed!!!!
Problem...incompletely seated connectors. Can't wait to ride with these new Chubby Wild 1 Springer Knuckle bars!!!! :beer: :beer: :clap:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts