V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just rel[plied to a post and discovered I made a minor mistake.
I can not find any way to edit the post and correct the error.
Used to be able to do this with a button on bottom of post.

·
Premium Member
1,977 Posts
i never gave credit using a phone to interact on forums, just cant deal with it always a desktop. this new site is what i call the attempted transition from the web to app type applications. In the end the goal is to have everything at your fingertips just forums to me just are not there yet. Kinda ruining the web till they figure it out. The trick is to make it user friendly for both applications.

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
I have an edit fearure on my phone,, it only allows 1 edit,,,, if you,,, like I,, make mistakes,, or dont proof read the post,, it still has uncorrectable errors...

·
Administrator
1,326 Posts
The forum allows edits for up to 24 hours to allow time to fix typos or minor mistakes. After that, you would need to request mod/admin assistance.

- Cricket

·
Premium Member
2,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just noticed on the first line of my post labeled "Discussion Starter" there is a "edit" word that is clickable. It is not highlighted or made conspicuous in any way and can be easily overlooked.
Anyway why limit corrections to 24 hours? I would expect posters will not contact administrators for a correction for minor issues because of the hassle of finding one and tracking the changes etc.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts