V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Everytime I see prices like that and others on ebay, it makes me think i should list my toys and ask ridicules amounts. Who knows? Maybe their are people out there pay that kind of money. I wouldn't think so, but. Makes me wonder.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Actually those prices are *cheaper* than my local stealer. :(
I have to travel pretty far if I want to even close to MSRP, besides there are just too many people that don't know any better and will pay for the brandname.

·
Just Like to Ride
3,242 Posts
2003 Ultra - I have had my deposit down on this bike for 4 years and plans have changed and the bike will be sold to the highest bidder.

Wonder what h-d MoCo will say about this or the dealer? Looks like they would refund his deposit and then sell it. Dude put deposit down 4 YEARS ago and now plans have changed? Yeah, right... Let's see h-d got interest on his money for 4 years. If they found 10,000 other suckers to do the same, imagine what kind of money they made. DAMN!!

Oh, yeah, local dealer near me wants $21,500 for the same RK Classic without the 'Gold Key' package.

·
Registered
266 Posts
4 YEARS, holly sh1t! I walked into the dealer, put down 1K and my wait will be a total of six weeks for the same bike. Plus it was 2 grand less:)

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Yes, but I think we are lucky in our area becuase we have so many stealers around us to purchase bikes from ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts