V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The back cover of the latest V Twin mag, indicated there will be a series of motorcycle shows in 2003, called "Easyrider shows". There are 10 across the US through April, '03., 1st one in Pomona next week. How would you'all categorize these, great, good, so so?? How does this compare to the LongBeach show earlier this month? Lots of Vendors.bikes? Merry X mas, greg

Anyone local going?? Eyeball?

·
Registered
552 Posts
The Easy riders Show in Pomona is more custom show of their feature magazine bikes with a few vendors but mostly it is the about the bikes., which it should be. I've gone the last 3 years and I thought last years was very good.

P.S. I met you with Pasadena jim in Las Vegas, their going with us this year, might see you there.

Going to Montana's Saturday night for some yipee yi yo kayaa?

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jim. should we meet somewhere for B fast/coffee first? What time do you plan to go?

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Weather permitting, highrider will be coming to LA (from Vegas) to drop off an old Bonnie over in the West Valley for some custom work. I imagine that he'll be available after Noon on Saturday, Jan. 4th. Meeting for lunch before going over to the Fairgrounds might work.

I'll send you an e-mail and check in with highrider.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
In Columbus, Ohio the balance is just right. Tons of bikes, some vendors, and a "tattoo alley". The Columbus show is always a great one!

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Anyone know if there is a Maryland/Virgina show?

·
Premium Member
527 Posts
Do they have a fair amount of HD accessories? The customs are nice, still looking for stuff for my HD. I am looking to go to the one in Charlotte next weekend.

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
NCFatBoy said:
Virginia Beach, VA Jan 24th
NCFatBoy,

Are you saying there will be on Easyriders show in Virginia Beach on the 24th or that there will be some other type of MC show?

The EasyRiders website doesn't have a listing for VA Beach and the Charlotte NC show is 01.25

wyo

1 - 16 of 16 Posts