V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope I,m in the right place. If not, I am sure some one will tell me where to put it! :)

I understand that, if you install Easy Brackets or Gosht Brackets on an 02 Dyna Low Rider, you must relocate the rear turn signals.

I have three questions:

1) What is a good reasonable relocating kit?

2) Which is the better bracket system?

3) As anyone installed such a kit with a removable back rest?

Pierre-F.

·
Banned
4,609 Posts

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
I used the turn signal relocation kit from Boss Bags. Its the HD laid back license plate kit. Costs $125, but comes prewired with bullet turn signals already attached. Installation is really simple. The easy brackets work great. I've had them for about a year and a half and haven't had any issues.
http://www.bossbags.com/2006 Dyna.html

·
Registered
42 Posts
Pierre-F. said:
Hope I,m in the right place. If not, I am sure some one will tell me where to put it! :)

I understand that, if you install Easy Brackets or Gosht Brackets on an 02 Dyna Low Rider, you must relocate the rear turn signals.

I have three questions:

1) What is a good reasonable relocating kit?

2) Which is the better bracket system?

3) As anyone installed such a kit with a removable back rest?

Pierre-F.
I have an FL softail with modified easy brackets that bolt to my factory Fatboy rigid saddlebags. I also have a detatchable backrest. They work together perfectly. You still maintain your rubber detatchable backrest mount bushings, and outside of those is the special grooved bushings that are used for the easy brackets. Just make sure you order the right mount kit for your easy brackets: ie: detatchable backrest or not... The detatchable backrest mount kit uses longer bolts to sufficiently go through the detatchable backrest bushings.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts