V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to throw these folks a good word. I just placed my second order and again received excellent service. Staff is very knowlegeable, helpful, and best of all their prices are GREAT. Also, free shipping over 250 and packages arrived next day.

EASTERN PERFORMANCE CYCLES
Gambrills MD

http://www.easternperformance.com

·
Registered
282 Posts
i've also dealt with them. very happy with service and price. i purchased my V&H BR from them and like Wide1 said, arrived next day.

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
...used them on occassion and they are good.

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
I ordered a "NEW" helmet from them on ebay, they sent a larger size than I ordered. didn't fit, then they tell me that they have been running small so they sent a larger one. ok, I think, no problem, but I know my puny cranium isn't going to fit an XL no matter how small... I said I need a smaller one. They said they have no larges. Well, ok. I guess this is truly why they sent an XL. So then they say they have a different style in a large, similar but different. Ok, send that. I open the box 3 short days later and opened up a helmet that I swear to god they grabbed off someone elses bike. Scratched to hell, worn chin strap( I mean frayed, wornout) stinky inside, the paint was even worn off the edges of the rivets, and a pretty good amount of hair inside. Now remember this was to be a new helmet.

Yeah, they paid return shipping and it was quick transactions, but I think that is all the good I have to say. From the sounds of other customers of theirs I was the bad luck guy as usual, but it was bad enough for me to move on.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Rob_OBX said:
I open the box 3 short days later and opened up a helmet that I swear to god they grabbed off someone elses bike. Scratched to hell, worn chin strap( I mean frayed, wornout) stinky inside, the paint was even worn off the edges of the rivets, and a pretty good amount of hair inside.
Now that's just wrong..nasty stuff there dude!

·
The Anti-RUB
1,901 Posts
I've bought a couple things from them off eBay. No complaints. Have an order on its way right now actually. Good prices, and their services is pretty good too. Called them up a couple days ago to see how much shipping would be on a multi-item order via eBay and they had an answer in a minute or so. Was very reasonable too... Was the deciding factor in going with them too.

·
DILLIGAF
35 Posts
I have bought several items from them large and small. I have had an excellent experience with all purchases. Prompt, great packaging, perfect quality.

Here is a picture of the pipes.

!drunk!

·
Rider!
201 Posts
Eastern Performance

They get my business, too. I buy from them all the time off Ebay. Its hard to find a good company that will deal with an APO and provide the service that they do.

{salute(

·
Forgetter of Things
2,657 Posts
copmsaw said:
I have bought several items from them large and small. I have had an excellent experience with all purchases. Prompt, great packaging, perfect quality.

Here is a picture of the pipes.

!drunk!
what A/C and cover are you using?

I've also ordered stuff off their ebay site...great service and price.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts