V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well 5thGear, thought you might like to see the nuts you can hook up with. I got the North Houston Hillibilies to come down to the East Side for a little ride in June.

We hooked up at my Shop near I-10 East and Beltway 8 East. After running up West Lake Houston Parkway to 1960, we came down 2100 to 1942 and ran out to Baytown through the country. We took 146 over the Big Bridge (I have to get some shots of that view one day.) And then went over to the San Jacinto Monument. Jimmy, being a non-native, had no idea this hallowed ground is where the Texican Army kicked the **** out of the evil Santa Anna and delivered Texas from the Mexicans for good. (God Bless Texas!) Jimmy celebrated the event with a wizz in the bushes. Jeff was complaining about the bugs on his damn Heritage and heat beating down on his gleaming pate.

Jeff (left) and Jimmy in front of the USS TEXAS

The Bikes in front of the TEXAS. My 2k FLHTC "Big Red", Jimmy's Road King (DON'T call it Peach), Jeff's God Awful Heritage he call's "Snatch Blaster", a rental rental springer for Reid's wife Iris, and Ried's Electra Glide.

more...

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
dgiese said:
Well 5thGear, thought you might like to see the nuts you can hook up with.
Man, what a killer shot in front of the Texas! Sounds like you bros are pretty cool. I'd like to see just what kind of nuts you really are with a ride together sometime. Hey, I'm gonna have to ask Jimmy where he's from. Maybe that bush trick takes the place of the outdoor privy back home. LOL

Hey man, the photos and story are great,,,,,your post made my day.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
They updated the Board in the middle of my narative. WTF is up with this rain? Back to the show...

PITA can't post too many pics at one time...

I'm out of sequence here, this is everyone in front of the Monument.

Now this is real interesting, I caught Jeff (the same idohvidual who has labeled all baggers "Road Blimps" "Busses" "Barges" and other such unflattering names) relaxing on my beloved Big Red. Looks pretty comforatable, don't he?

more...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Jimmy tries on Jeff's mini-bike.

We left the Monument and the Texas and crossed the Bayou at the Lyncburg Ferry to Highlands and headed in to Houston for some good 'ole Eastside TexMex.

NOTE: Jeff gazing longingly at my Bagger parked in front of his wimpy PimpBike.

Jimmy:"No Jeffy, I don't think darrell will let you ride his Bagger."
Jeff:"But it's sooo BIG, I want to see if I can handle it."

more...

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
DG, you just keep the guest room at RioVilla ready for the Hippo.
There has been some talk that the sequel to a famous movie might be filmed early next year.
The title, you ask? ...... Well ...... Hooter does Houston of course.
Can the rest of the Amigos be far behind? LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts