V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at 2 wheel tunes and the wife knew it. Even though I work for a Dealer, she found one for over a hundred dollars cheaper, New, it came and it looked new. I mounted it carefully on the bike, same as I have the others I and my techs have done. I got the Dock and Rock so I did't have to find a place for the amp. I got about 50 miles out and the right speaker broke off. I called the place I ordered it from, but NO call back. I sent an E Mail, but No answer. If any of you see an ad for Wayne County Cycles on E Bay, DON't Trust them. The thing is it was only wrapped in brown paper and not in a box with peanuts or bubble wrap. Now I am out $$$

Wayne County Cycles is a NO GO in my eyes..

Going to call 2 Wheel direct on Tuesday

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK. They just called me and are standing behind their sale. They had closewd early on Friday and took off for the Holiday. They are sending me a New one. I just have to pay the shipping to get this one back. :mad:

Oh well at least they are sending me a new one.:cheers: :cheers:

·
Banned
2,502 Posts
Rat Attack said:
OK. They just called me and are standing behind their sale. They had closewd early on Friday and took off for the Holiday. They are sending me a New one. I just have to pay the shipping to get this one back. :mad:

Oh well at least they are sending me a new one.:cheers: :cheers:
Wait till you get the new one, make sure it is good to go, then call them and tell them they can either pay to ship the damaged one back, or come and pick it up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts