V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my '02 Fatboy the beginning of January, and did the V & H Pro Pipe with the stage 1. Having previously ridden a Honda Shadow 650, I don't feel like I KNOW whether the bike is running properly (eg- mild vibrations, slight pinging, farting on clutched deceleration). I'm probably just paranoid, 'cause I don't want to be harming the bike.
What exactly does Dyno testing indicate? Should I be asking the HD service department to run a Dyno test when I bring Hannah( my bike's name) in for her 1,000 mile service? Appreciate any advice.

· Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hippo:
First, I want to say you've got to be the most helpful dude I've seen on this website, and with a sense of humor,too! I enjoyed your response to the guy who wanted to know how he was gonna break the news about his new bike to his wife. I hope I get a chance to meet you one day.
Anyway, you're saying Dyno testing is unnecessary in my situation. Any suggestion how I can get comfortable that my ride is behaving as it should be? Maybe just get an experienced rider to give it a spin?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.