V-Twin Forum banner

Dyno Pricing

614 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Gulfstream 
#1 ·
A shop here in town just bought a new Dynojet 250i. I want to do a baseline run for a before and after picture of my 95" build. They're wanting $125 for the 2 runs without any tuning...does this sound high to you too?

#2 ·
Gulfstream said:
A shop here in town just bought a new Dynojet 250i. I want to do a baseline run for a before and after picture of my 95" build. They're wanting $125 for the 2 runs without any tuning...does this sound high to you too?
Sounds like they have big payments to make. Around here most places get $60 for 3 passes. One bunch of loons who shall remain unnamed get $125 for 1 pass. It's pretty quiet around there............Bill

#3 ·
nauipro said:
Sounds like they have big payments to make. Around here most places get $60 for 3 passes. One bunch of loons who shall remain unnamed get $125 for 1 pass. It's pretty quiet around there............Bill

Hey Bill - Any recomendations for where to get my scoot dyno-tuned. I'm in central suffolk county. Appreciate the help.

Drew

#4 ·
Gulfstream said:
Hey John - I have a feeling I might know who that shop is. ;) Maybe you can talk 'em down a little. Did you try the shop you asked me about first to see how much they charge??

#5 ·
#6 ·
Lady Godiva said:
Hey John - I have a feeling I might know who that shop is. ;) Maybe you can talk 'em down a little. Did you try the shop you asked me about first to see how much they charge??
Yep, it's who you think it is Laurie...I'm going to go see them Friday and see if they'll move any on their price. I haven't talked to the folks in Bluffton yet, but I still may. BTW, thanks for the heads up on the LCC folks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.