V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the site is just back up let me be the first to ask the question: dyno or syn, fingerless or full gloves.....What the hell just had to do it!
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
10,494 Posts
y2kflhr said:
Since the site is just back up let me be the first to ask the question: dyno or syn, fingerless or full gloves.....What the hell just had to do it!
You can syn with a dyno....How? and what do gloves have to do with syning with a dyno...oh yea I'd wear full finger.
Oils threads rule...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
on one bike I couldn't decide so I don't put any oil in it? It makes lots of noise is this normal? it is way to hot to touch with those fringed fingerless gloves I have.

oil threads do rock!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,735 Posts
There is a huge difference between dyno oil and dino oil. Dyno is that oil that comes out of your motor when they blow it up on the Dyno. Dino oil is that oil made from dead DINOsaurs. You will be warned and then banned for placing misleading information in here.

Consider yourself warned. As opposed to Warned Out...ie: "my damn shifter connection is about warned out."
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
10,494 Posts
steveusmc said:
There is a huge difference between dyno oil and dino oil. Dyno is that oil that comes out of your motor when they blow it up on the Dyno. Dino oil is that oil made from dead DINOsaurs. You will be warned and then banned for placing misleading information in here.
Consider yourself warned. As opposed to Warned Out...ie: "my damn shifter connection is about warned out."
That's why I mix them all together then I can't be wrong. But then again I can't be right either. It's not misleading if you don't know what you're doing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
steveusmc said:
There is a huge difference between dyno oil and dino oil. Dyno is that oil that comes out of your motor when they blow it up on the Dyno. Dino oil is that oil made from dead DINOsaurs. You will be warned and then banned for placing misleading information in here.

Consider yourself warned. As opposed to Warned Out...ie: "my damn shifter connection is about warned out."
steve pardon my tipo, sumtimes I type rong. hope I didn't cause any motor explosions with that.

Maybe my i is warned out on my kee-bored.
 

·
killer sperm
Joined
·
2,852 Posts
vindex1963 said:
You can syn with a dyno....How? and what do gloves have to do with syning with a dyno...oh yea I'd wear full finger.
Oils threads rule...

I'd be willing to syn with a dino if it was warm blooded...

Cold is creepy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ViennaHog said:
Well, how can there be dino oil when all the dinosaurs died out a few years ago?
Something's fishy here........
Now your on to something-Fish Oil-Does it go in all three holes? how many miles before it really stinks?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I feel better now! but vienna I think you are on to something with that fish oil thing! we need to come up with a marketing plan (if you'll let me in on it)

how about: VTF oil all three holes-good for your health-fun to catch!

I know, its late, flame on.................
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top