V-Twin Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· Registered
1,179 Posts
I changed the seat on my Wide Glide because I wasn't real impressed with the looks of it, but I have to admit, it was prety comfortable while it lasted (one week>>>>)

Tony:cool:

· Registered
7,269 Posts
Took a demo ride on a WideGlide today. Much different. Felt higher, was much quieter. They made me use their DOT helmet.:D Definetly more comfortable ride than my Sportster. They did'nt have any for sale and the only other Dyna was an 03' Low Rider. Salesman was busy with a more serious customer so I left. It was also cool and windy today so I did'nt push for another demo ride. Think I'm going to rent. There was this guy there that rented a Springer and a Softtail for half a day each to help make a decision (Heritage picked.)

· Registered
1 Posts
This is my first post but my wife and I recntly completed an Iorn Butt Saddlsore 1000/ miles in 24 hours. The ride.... a 97 FXD w/27,000 miles. You have to have comfortable bars but I felt no ill effects at all after that ride. If it wouldn't have been for the cold rain my wife wouldn't have complained either. just my .02. FXD

· Registered
7,269 Posts
Went looking for a Wide Glide at a used dealer last Friday. Found a beautiful blue, chromed out, 01' Softail Standard that really hit my heart. Buddy with me liked it too! Decided that my Bride won't ride anyway so I'll get something for ME. Under 5k miles, approx $16k. Took her to see it next day and the fu(ker was sold 10 minutes prior. There it was with a "sold" sticker on the speedometer. Bride said she really liked it and it was gorgious too, but it was probably not meant to be. (Somehow I think she "snickered" when she said that!:D) Anyway's, will continue the search. I have my Sporty to ride. It's not like I'm watching others ride while I wait for a ride!

· Registered
2,812 Posts
fourhour said:
There it was with a "sold" sticker on the speedometer.
Fu(kin bummer that!
Should'ave took your girlfriend with you for luck, left the bride/OL at home! :D

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.