V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently purchased gas tank for '05 Dyna Low Rider (Fuel Injected) as well as the Chrome Console Cover for the tank. Tank does not have Speedo, Tach, mounting bracket for instruments, or mounting hardware (bolts) for Console. Fuel gauge & gas cap also not included. The tank is Pearl White and was takeoff at a Dealer. It has 1 small ding on the right side (just on the "S" of Harley Davidson decal). Very minor. Can't see it looking from the side, but notice it some from the front. Other than that, the tank is in fine shape. Console was a takeoff as well with no scratches. Can send you pics of the tank if interested.

I'm unable to do what needs to be done right now to switch it over to my Superglide (although the tank will bolt right up, I've been told by dealers). So, I'm wanting to offer it to VTF members before going to Ebay. I paid $140 for the tank and $125 for the console (both prices including shipping). If I can get my money back, I would be happy. So, figure $265 for both, including shipping.

If you are interested, PM me and we'll see what we can do. Will probably Ebay it with higher minimums if it doesn't sell here in the next week.

Thanks,
Ogre

1 - 2 of 2 Posts