V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold my 2000 FXDL and have several items that did not go with the bike. I have a detachable back rest with pad. This includes the mounting slugs as well. I also have a set of detachable Boss Bags with the mounting hardware. I have a Mustang Vintage Wide saddle with passenger pillion and rider backrest. I also have a mustach bar with Harley pegs attached. I also have a T-bag expandable soft side bag to fit a 9 inch wide back rest. I also have a T-Bags rigid roll bag to fit a 9 inch wide back rest.

If you might be interested in any or all of these items please contact me. I am not looking to make a fortune on these and they are all in excellent condition. I can send pictures if you want to see them. If you are interested in a combination of the items I am more than willing to try and work a better deal with you.

I wanted to offer them to my brothers and sisters of VTF before I put them on E-Bay next week. I have an excellent rating on E-bay to mostly for Harley items. My user name is rawfxdl if you want my rating.
thanks,
Randy

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Update on Dyna items

Just a little more information on the seat, backrest, and saddle bags.

The seat will fit a 96-2003 Dyna. They are part numbers (Mustang Seat) 79129 and 79139. Retail for the two parts are $639.

The backrest consists of part numbers (Harley Davidson) 53543-95A, 52739-83, 99013-82, 52612-95, and the mounting slugs. Retail for all of the parts is over $280.

The saddle bags are Boss Bag #31. Retail for the bags is $720 and will fit 94-2005 Dynas. Includes mounting slugs.

Randy

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just an update, because of my traveling (military) I have not had a chance to put them on Ebay yet. All items are still available. I will be putting them on ebay this Sunday or the following Sunday if anyone is still interested.
Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts