V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I sold the 2004 Dyna, I have a few extra's that I took off that I cannot use on my new Heritage. I can e-mail pic's upon request.

Chrome luggage rack-used 1 season, like new. $40
Kuryakyn adjustable passenger foot pegs. Also used 1 season. The lh peg has a small gouge on the end that is barely visible when on the bike from a 5mph spill I took last summer. $100

Buyer to pay actual shipping costs if they choose not to pick up. I'm in the Detroit area.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Which one is it...there's a few different types. I've got the tapered one already, but it's a bit small for my T-Bag. Can you PM me an image of it? Thanks!

100thevo said:
Chrome luggage rack-used 1 season, like new. $40

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PM sent

PM sent w/ description. I can't attach the pic's to the PM. Can you give me your e-mail address?

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Let me help you out...here's a picture of the rack he sent me.
Unfortunately, I'm going to have to pass.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No HD part #.

It's an aftermarket part...I believe it should fit a 2005 FXD. There were no changes from the 2004 that I'm aware of. I'll see if I can find some other info.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
As near as I can find for the Dyna's, most luggage racks for 04's will fit anything from 1991-2005...Some specify the 150 tire, which is what I believe your '05 has. Wide Glide's are all unique due to the bobbed fender. If you want, I can measure the hole to hole dimensions and you can check against your bike.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts