V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who makes aluminum swingarms for dynas? Also does anybody know of any websites of some road race style dynas where I can get some ideas from.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have seen their swingarms on the internet but could not obtain a price. How much was yours and how much of a difference did it make? Also does it allow you to run a 180 tire. I sent you an e-mail.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have bought 2 arms one from hog pro in CA and one direct from JMC. The cost is about $800.00. I am sure it is much stiffer but I did not notice any differance. It looks great. I have a 180 on mine but I needed to go with a chain to clear the tire.

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
W.C.mach -

Great looking bike! On the swingarm - do they provide attachment points for the chainguard? Also - is the brace necessary or recommended?

GC

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks, You can order the arm with the chain guard mounts. Most all the harley arms they make don't come with a brace because the belt won't clear it. I wanted the brace just for the visual impact. The brace makes the arm stiffer but I don't think you would notice it on a dyna frame. WWW.Hogpro.com used to keep JMC arms In stock. Give them a try.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts