V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to show you all the Milwaukee Twins Dual Cool Oil Cooler..............it is cheap at 89 dollars...........but you have to buy the Jagg oil cooler adapter to get it to work.

I dont have an oil temp guage so can not tell how effective it is but I do believe it works quite well under way.

All the best, Ozzie

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Ozzie In Arabia said:
Just want to show you all the Milwaukee Twins Dual Cool Oil Cooler..............it is cheap at 89 dollars...........but you have to buy the Jagg oil cooler adapter to get it to work.

I dont have an oil temp guage so can not tell how effective it is but I do believe it works quite well under way.

All the best, Ozzie
I have one almost like it that came in a complete kit form from Sifton, including the adapter for $199...the only visable difference is that I got braded stainless oil lines and chrome clamp covers with mine...oh yeah they threw in a filter too...I'm finding about a 5 degree (conservative estimate) drop in temps on a 90 degree day as long as I'm moving, I also have a skinny tire up front.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
swmnkdinthervr said:
I have one almost like it that came in a complete kit form from Sifton, including the adapter for $199...the only visable difference is that I got braded stainless oil lines and chrome clamp covers with mine...oh yeah they threw in a filter too...I'm finding about a 5 degree (conservative estimate) drop in temps on a 90 degree day as long as I'm moving, I also have a skinny tire up front.
Hey swmnkdinthervr, get a picture of it and put it up bro.......sounds like a better deal than mine...............
Could not get braided hose at the time of install and am not too concerned at the moment.

All the best, Ozzie

·
You don't say?
422 Posts
Hey Ozzie,

That sure looks like the PM setup sold through Wally's:laugh: Hope all is good in your hood.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Duoglide_62 said:
Hey Ozzie,

That sure looks like the PM setup sold through Wally's:laugh: Hope all is good in your hood.
Hi Duoglide 62, yeah thats the front wheel...............pity it dont has its brother on the rear.

Hope you all noticed that I have shown the lower legs, the oil cooler and my new paint job.............just cant say anything encouraging about PM wheels as I would hate for any of you to have to deal with their non existant tech support crew.

All the best, Ozzie

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Ozzie In Arabia said:
Hey swmnkdinthervr, get a picture of it and put it up bro.......sounds like a better deal than mine...............
Could not get braided hose at the time of install and am not too concerned at the moment.

All the best, Ozzie
I will but the bike and I are a few miles apart for a few days...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts