V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Dual Bulb Halogen Headlamp Kit Harley Davidson Part #67864-04 ( " SOLD")

I took it off my 2007 Hd Ultra Classic and put the factory one back on as I purchased a 2008 HD FLHTCUSE3.

When I got the SE Ultra I noticed it came with the Dual Bulb Halogen so I don't need this one.

It comes with the bulbs, Headlight Metal Mounting bracket that bolts to the fairing ,Headlight and the ballast. You need to reuse your original headlight chrome mounting ring, but everything is there, the whole swap out takes about 15 minutes.
The Dual headlight makes the stock factory one look sick.

Comes in the original HD box.

I see them advertised other places for $169.00 so I think $100.00 plus freight is fair.

If interested please e-mail Don at [email protected]

Fits '94-later Electra Glide, Street Glide and Road King models, and '94-later FL Softail models equipped with Chrome Headlight Nacelle Kit but u will need to check the part number with with Harley Davidson for specific years and models to be 100% sure.

I also have the footpegs and 1"mounts that came with the 2008 Ultra SE for sale as I had to replace them as I have short legs so needed extended mounts so I bought new pegs with mounts.
Smoked lens sold!!!!

I am in BC Canada so I will ship from Canada.

Thanks

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts