V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a brand new Dragonfly fairing still in the box with a sporty smoked 4" wind deflector. The fairing is unfinished with a Kenwood deck, remote and the pioneer speakers already installed by the folks at Dragonfly. I originally bought it for my 02' Roadking but have traded the King for the Street Glide. I paid 1450.00 plus shipping. I am asking for 1250.00 and buyer to pay for shipping. I will accept a bank cashier check or money order. If you are in the California Bay Area we can make arraignment for pick up and avoid the shipping.

Any fellow rider interested in this item, please let me know.

Joe

·
2005 Road King Classic
2,649 Posts
JMN68 said:
I have a brand new Dragonfly fairing still in the box with a sporty smoked 4" wind deflector. The fairing is unfinished with a Kenwood deck, remote and the pioneer speakers already installed by the folks at Dragonfly. I originally bought it for my 02' Roadking but have traded the King for the Street Glide. I paid 1450.00 plus shipping a year and a half ago. I am asking for 1250.00 and buyer to pay for shipping. I will accept a bank cashier check or money order. If you are in the California Bay Area we can make arraignment for pick up and avoid the shipping.

Any fellow rider interested in this item, please let me know.

Joe
There was someone asking about a fairing to fit a FatBoy in one of the other threads. http://www.v-twinforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69400

1 - 4 of 4 Posts