V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered a Dragonfly fairing this past week. Has anyone dealt with them before? Good, bad or indifferent. Was wondering how the radio they install in the fairing performs. Mine is coming equipped with 6x9 speakers versus the 6 1/2's. This was cheaper than buying a new bagger, just upgrade the Road King.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I purchased mine late last year before the 6x9 version came out. The service was pretty good and the product was even better. You will enjoy it so much that I dont think you will ever take it off.

·
Registered
19 Posts
ardiverdown...can I ask how long they told you it would take to ship it? Are you getting one painted? I've been researching the fairings and have pretty much decided on the dragonfly.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mine is being painted by Dragonfly. The girl confirming my order said they had about a 4 week lead time on shipping. I didn't ask, but it sounded like the wait was shorter if you did not have them paint it. Of all of the different ones I have found (about 6 different makers), the Dragonfly by far looks the best. It also accepts HD accessories for the fairing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts