V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im not real impressed with my stock handlebars, so i orderd the harley drag bars. i happened to look at the ones on holli's bike and cancelled the order. his are really fine looking. i hope he will share his source with us. i looked at the ones eurocomponents sells and they arent bad, but at 300 bucks, i hope there is a better source. has anyone found any bars that will work?

·
Registered
477 Posts
How much you lookin to get for it Werewulf? Is it in perfect condition? Does the deflection just hit u dead in the face? I generally ride without a helmut.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it worked fine for me, i liked the sporty looks. it kept the wind off my chest. i ride with a full face helmet, so wind in the face was never a consideration. its in great shape, i will let it go for 110 bucks and ill pay to ship.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Drag Bars

Hi Dave,

sorry that I did not answer yet, I was on a holiday trip.

The drag bar I bought through LOTTERMAN, the company that did all the mod´s on my bike. They have a catalogue ready (only german language yet) with all the mod parts they did on my bike and we had the bike at the custom performance fair 18-22.october and the crowd was very much impressed.

To get in contact send an e-mail to Thomas at LOTTERMANN
under [email protected] and ask for info, refer to Holger.

As I know they supply to USA, too.

Stay safe & enjoy your ride

Holli

·
Registered
201 Posts
Chopper Steve, your picture did not come up. Please try again.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Holli, tell me more about those 2 into 2 Supertrapps on that vrod. I can get the 2 into ones but have never seen the 2 into 2's!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts