V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 02' Fatboy and would like to go with a set of drag bars. Riser height do I need. I want to go with something as short as possible like 4". I want to keep my turn signals in the original location but I don't want the really tall risers. I know Carlini makes a really nice set, but I don't want to spend $300 + on a set of bars. If any one has any advice or suggestions I wouls graetly appreciate it. I would really like to see some picks if anyone has any.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Here are some pics of my carlini drag bars on my 02 Fatboy. They were put on by the previous owner, so I'm not sure which they are. They have the risers integrated into them, and they are the chubby style which I think looks better than the regular diameter bars. I'm not sure if I know how to attach an image though, so let me know if it works.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks!! I like those bars. I guess I will just have to spend the money. By the way your bike looks it's definetly worth the money to me. Once again thanks for the pics!!!!

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
That's a good looking bar!

·
Registered
27 Posts
02 Fat boy

I have been looking into bars for some time now. The Carlini bars are my first choice. They make 1.25" and 1.50" thick bars with various height risors. The 1.50" bars supossedly had a fit problem with the master cylinder resivior. Cost is the down fall. White Bros I beleive also make and 1.5" bar. I'm not sure if they detail the welds like Carlini. Chubbies make 1.25" which look great and cost less.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts