V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An old geezer, who had been a retired farmer for a long time, became very bored and decided to open a medical clinic. He put a sign up outside that said: Dr. Geezer?s clinic. ?Get your treatment for $500, if not cured get back $1,000.?

Doctor ?Young,? who was positive that this old geezer didn?t know beans about medicine, thought this would be a great opportunity to get $1,000.

So he went to Dr. Geezer?s clinic.

This is what transpired.

Dr Young: ?Dr. Geezer, I have lost all taste in my mouth.? can you please help me??

Dr. Geezer: ?Nurse, please bring medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in Dr. Young?s mouth.?

Dr Young: Aaagh !! ?This is Gasoline!?

Dr. Geezer: ?Congratulations! You?ve got your taste back. That will be $500.?

Dr. Young gets annoyed and goes back after a couple of days figuring to recover his money.

Dr Young: ?I have lost my memory, I cannot remember anything.?

Dr. Geezer: ?Nurse, please bring medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in the patient?s mouth.?

Dr Young: ?Oh no you don?t, ? that is Gasoline!?

Dr. Geezer: ?Congratulations! You?ve got your memory back. That will be $500.?

Dr. Young (after having lost $1000) leaves angrily and comes back after several more days.

Dr Young: ?My eyesight has become weak ? I can hardly see !!!!

Dr. Geezer: ?Well, I don?t have any medicine for that so ? ?Here?s your $1000 back.?

Dr Young: ?But this is only $500??

Dr. Geezer: ?Congratulations! You got your vision back! That will be $500.?

Moral of story ? Just because you?re ?Young? doesn?t mean that you can outsmart an old ?Geezer ?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts