V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
I'm interested also!! I've contacted Dr. Dyno to tune bike in Daytona. Would also like any feedback.

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Personally, I would use Rolling Thunder Dyno. John Golden is the man and knows his ****!!! I think the website is www.rollingthunder.com or something like that.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I have used him. I don't know how well he does with EFI since I have an Evo but I was happy with what he did for me. I saw him at 2 different events and he had a long line of people waiting for him. See if he is taking appointments on his web site. The sign up sheet at the events fills quickly.

·
Premium Member
946 Posts
I don't think that I would take my bike to an event to have it dynoed. Seems to me if the guy has a waiting line he might be inclined to hurry your tune. I have heard that some bikes can take 3 or more hours to get dialed in. Will this guy give you that much time with a line of people waiting? Just my thoughts!

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Believe me, you have nothing to worry about with John. He and his wife schedule the time that they need with your bike. If he needs 3 hours then it is scheduled. The reason he has a line is because he is just that damn good!!

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
and just to follow-up on this, I am thinking that taking it to a trailer dyno shop at an event that does not have a line should be telling you something.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts