V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody use these yet or able to relate positive or negative experiences with them ? The reading I've done seems impressive.

DLR

·
IronButt
6,364 Posts
Being that they are a vendor of mine and I gave them a try. They work very well,... nicely made!!! A bit spendy but I run a open filter on many of my builds this will stop the mist that will escape the open filter and make the oil bag dirty. I have installed 8 according to my records and have no complaints at all. The carry over is eliminated,.. they do what they say they will do not much more you can say. Other than they look so nice that clear rocker rockers would be a nice option?? :roflback: To show off the pretty roller rockers and titanium retainers, billet breathers.

·
Nice to ride again :-)
1,802 Posts
Clear rocker box covers............:roflback:

Well, wait a minuet, maybe view windows on the top of them out of Pyrex? I mean we can run a coal stove air tight with a view window.

Think of it, red with gold roller rockers, maybe a little skull on the cup of the roller rocker. Powder coated rocker supports with contrasting breather covers, in the colors of your choice

Think of the lighting options.

Cam and primary next, sprocket flashing lights, lighted chains, "Live to Die" engraved gears.......................!drunk!

·
Ghetto Blaster
3,768 Posts
It's been done

If i remember correctly, one of Roland Sands' (of recent PM performance machine fame) recent builds HAD a clear top lid on the rocker box. So dont laugh too hard. I myself are waiting for MY clear rocker boxes complete with neon lighting inside to correctly accent the bass boat flake powder coated rocker arms to get finished.....:roflback:
of course i'll be using the blue pearl additive for SYN3.....

·
Registered
136 Posts
HDWRENCH said:
Being that they are a vendor of mine and I gave them a try. They work very well,... nicely made!!! A bit spendy but I run a open filter on many of my builds this will stop the mist that will escape the open filter and make the oil bag dirty. I have installed 8 according to my records and have no complaints at all. The carry over is eliminated,.. they do what they say they will do not much more you can say. Other than they look so nice that clear rocker rockers would be a nice option?? :roflback: To show off the pretty roller rockers and titanium retainers, billet breathers.
Any issues with the Doherty Mist control when used with a Baisley oil spring?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts