V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
damn, you must be bored... but then so must I for even replying to this...

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope shaw--just developing a theory about the effects of global warming and how I can win a peace prize and a cool 1.7 mil. Feel free to drop any suggestions on the lawn...why dog poop no longer turns white...not that it matters or warrents a second of your time

·
Banned
5,329 Posts
Sure do. I think it was potassium. Now it doesn't because there is enough acid in the rain and ambient air to suppress the chemical change. Or maybe its now the rage to scoop dog-do and we just never see it. Maybe you could comment on this. It could turn out to be a very important matter with far reaching implications.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
potassium? Never thought of that...I was thinking the generic engineering of soybeans used to make dog chow was the likely culprit but a chemical reaction of potassium and acid rain...well, this may make for a 2.7million dollar prize! And yes, I'll split it with you.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BluegrassBoy said:
Chinese wheat gluten has a preservative effect on the hue of canine fecal matter.

I read about it on the internet.
WHAT?! UN-DIRTY-WORD believable! Are you suggesting the Chinese are making our dog poop defective? Sounds to me like another recall in the making.

...We can't have that now--that'll end the quest for prize money, for a movie, and future political endeavors. Nope, that can never be brought to light. We are just going to have to poo-poo that thought.

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
I'll have to ask my neighbor if my dog's shat turns white!

Oh looky-here, another word that can't be posted here on the bike forum!

·
Premium Member
995 Posts
Now ya got me wondering. When I was a kid, dog poop turned white, now it doesn't.

I have 2 Rotts, so I see allot of poop, in all climates, none of it turns white.

·
Registered
13,064 Posts
You must have the wrong sh!t flies.

·
Ghetto Blaster
3,768 Posts
kelly said:
nope shaw--just developing a theory about the effects of global warming and how I can win a peace prize and a cool 1.7 mil. Feel free to drop any suggestions on the lawn...why dog poop no longer turns white...not that it matters or warrents a second of your time

BluegrassBoy said:
Chinese wheat gluten has a preservative effect on the hue of canine fecal matter.I read about it on the internet.
Talk about six degrees....Didn't Al Gore invent the internet?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Can't pass this one up...

No I can't remember when it turns white,
but what I do know is the older dog poop get's the easier it is to pick up....

....and the punch line??? :hystria:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts