V-Twin Forum banner

Dog P*ss

2K views 27 replies 19 participants last post by  rpbrock 
#1 ·
Well someone on the ranch left the shop door open and the dog:)mad: ) had a field day taking a leak all over a nice spotlessly clean bike. I just got done washing it and all is ok except for the front rim. There are some corrosion spots from the urine. How can I get this out without polishing the whole rim? Or am I screwed?

Thanks

ps I will be back later with some pictures of it.

#3 ·
4x

Kindsvater Flat said:
Well someone on the ranch left the shop door open and the dog:)mad: ) had a field day taking a leak all over a nice spotlessly clean bike. I just got done washing it and all is ok except for the front rim. There are some corrosion spots from the urine. How can I get this out without polishing the whole rim? Or am I screwed?

Thanks

ps I will be back later with some pictures of it.
a little polish and steel wool or equivalent

#9 ·
WOW!! Same exact thing happened to me last week. Got the bike in the garage under a cover and on the battery tender. We let the dog out the garage in the morning. He'd had a big day the day before, ate and drank late, got up and went immediately to the door the next morning. He usually is calm, waits for the garage door to open - but not this time. He goes straight to the rear wheel and takes a long, satisfying leak - right in front of me. Funny as hell! No problems though, as I was able to rinse it immediately.

#11 ·
He may be trying to tell you he's mad about all the time you leave him behind while you go riding on your bike. my wife was watching this show called the dog whisperer and this guy goes and helps people with problems like this. the first ones free from me though, no charge.

#13 ·
So, just how dead is "Sparky?"

#20 ·
This happened to me: sitting in the cafe, bike in front of me, lady comes with the dog, lady stops, the dog stops....dog piss ON THE BIKE, lady waits for dog to finish the job, I watch and can not believe what my eyes see.......fifteen seconds......I hesitate to react since I can not decide weather to kill the lady or to kill the dog......they go away.....now, actually, I was pissed not the bike....Unbeliveable!

#22 ·
Man, KF, the bike survives hell and high water only to be done in by man's best friend. Who wudda thunk it?

I think rpbrock has the best solution, just have the dog piss on the rest of the bike. Maybe then complain to Harley that the wheels are corroding for no good reason. :dunno:

:D darrell

#26 ·
Hey KF now you can get a set of Weld wheels, or get the originals machined and have some cutouts done.

I had a cat piss on mine but saw the little fukka do it and wahed 'em straight away. Gonna whack that feline one of these days......but not in a cruel way eh WYO.;) :boxin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.