V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wanting to give my bike a name.... and wondered what kind of names other people have given theirs.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Dont have a name for them, affectionately known as my "kids"

·
Registered
52 Posts
I call mine "old rattler" - not because it rattles, but because I like to think that it can strike like one! Of course, we dont have any rattlesnakes up here.....too much ice & snow, so I can only imagine.........hee hee!

·
Registered
351 Posts
I call my bikes by their names "The Road King" and or the "Sportster".... Kinda unique don't cha think..

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
I call the Springer Clara Bow and the Sportster I just call it Shortster.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I have names fer a couple on mine. Fatboy is my BABY. GPZ100 is RICE ROCKET. 250KX dirt bike is Chainsaw on Steroids. And this POS I just grabbed from my bud is called DEAD MAN WALKEN as it will get trailered to Laconia on my buds trailer and NEVER make it back. Beat on bike, I have to start collecting several back tires w/rims so we can change them out after they get blown up on the BURN BOARD. Big FUN!:D

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
It's sort of a long name but I call her
"Jesus wouldya fooking start already"

·
Registered
426 Posts
cwo2lt said:

I had to look that up and now I'm not sure I'm glad I did!
\

LOL..I actually got the name from another book I read. I only read the Cliff Notes in college when they required me to read Plato.

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
My shovelhead is painted orange and cream. I painted it at my uncles body shop, and when I got it all back together someone said, "Hell that looks like a Dreamsicle ice creame pop!" And since my bike was finally a dream come true, I keep the name Dreamsicle...

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
1 - 20 of 34 Posts