V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
575 Posts
Too bad the third guy didn't get it, too. Save the taxpayers of Ca alot of money. Of course, if CA isn't a Castle Doctrine state, the poor shooter will probably go to jail for life.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,824 Posts
14-O said:
Too bad the third guy didn't get it, too. Save the taxpayers of Ca alot of money. Of course, if CA isn't a Castle Doctrine state, the poor shooter will probably go to jail for life.
nope, shooter is not being charged.

I wonder if the NAACP would be crying as loud if the situation was reversed, 2 white men killed while beating a black man in a robbery? :hmmm: No I don't think so, they would call it justified.....
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
547 Posts
Hughes' mother, San Francisco schoolteacher Judy Hughes, said she believes the group didn't intend to rob the family, just buy marajuana. She called the case against her son a "legal lynching."

"Only God knows what happened in that house," she said. "But this I know: My son did not murder his childhood friends."



Sounds like Mother of the Year-Now how often does a drug deal go bad? Must be the legal sytems fault
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
possesion

the guy had a presciption for the weed. Now if he had 7lbs. you might have a point. They still beat the guy with a bat, reason too shoot?
Now if they were buying weed, well ? What then?




Buddha4 said:
Hughes' mother, San Francisco schoolteacher Judy Hughes, said she believes the group didn't intend to rob the family, just buy marajuana. She called the case against her son a "legal lynching."

"Only God knows what happened in that house," she said. "But this I know: My son did not murder his childhood friends."



Sounds like Mother of the Year-Now how often does a drug deal go bad? Must be the legal sytems fault
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
17,245 Posts
if you shoot somebody going out the door or in your yard...make sure to drag him back inside the house.

(this liberal has 3 handguns)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
547 Posts
knuckleheader said:
the guy had a presciption for the weed. Now if he had 7lbs. you might have a point. They still beat the guy with a bat, reason too shoot?
Now if they were buying weed, well ? What then?

"Three young black men break into a white man's home in rural Northern California. "

"Prosecutors said homeowner Shannon Edmonds opened fire Dec. 7 after three young men rampaged through the Clearlake house demanding marijuana and brutally beat his stepson." Maybe the 3 thought the weed should have be free along with the other government benefits
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
Stories like this really boil my blood. If you enter someones' home with a weapon and you nearly kill someone, you have it comming. I would shoot them in the back as well. In Canada, I don't think we even have the legal right to defend ourselves. (We gotta let them kill us and let the cops figure it out.) Which means I gotta drag 'em back into the house, put 'em in the basement,cut 'em up, them bring 'em to work and put 'em in the blast furnace. There won't be a trace of 'em left. No ashes no nothing. I don't know if I'm nuts for having thought about it, but I have a family to protect and if I kill someone who enters my home home, even if they have the intention of killing my family, I could face some serious jail time.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top