V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Too bad the third guy didn't get it, too. Save the taxpayers of Ca alot of money. Of course, if CA isn't a Castle Doctrine state, the poor shooter will probably go to jail for life.

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
14-O said:
Too bad the third guy didn't get it, too. Save the taxpayers of Ca alot of money. Of course, if CA isn't a Castle Doctrine state, the poor shooter will probably go to jail for life.
nope, shooter is not being charged.

I wonder if the NAACP would be crying as loud if the situation was reversed, 2 white men killed while beating a black man in a robbery? :hmmm: No I don't think so, they would call it justified.....

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
Hughes' mother, San Francisco schoolteacher Judy Hughes, said she believes the group didn't intend to rob the family, just buy marajuana. She called the case against her son a "legal lynching."

"Only God knows what happened in that house," she said. "But this I know: My son did not murder his childhood friends."

Sounds like Mother of the Year-Now how often does a drug deal go bad? Must be the legal sytems fault

·
Banned
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
possesion

the guy had a presciption for the weed. Now if he had 7lbs. you might have a point. They still beat the guy with a bat, reason too shoot?
Now if they were buying weed, well ? What then?

Buddha4 said:
Hughes' mother, San Francisco schoolteacher Judy Hughes, said she believes the group didn't intend to rob the family, just buy marajuana. She called the case against her son a "legal lynching."

"Only God knows what happened in that house," she said. "But this I know: My son did not murder his childhood friends."

Sounds like Mother of the Year-Now how often does a drug deal go bad? Must be the legal sytems fault

·
Banned
17,245 Posts
if you shoot somebody going out the door or in your yard...make sure to drag him back inside the house.

(this liberal has 3 handguns)

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
knuckleheader said:
the guy had a presciption for the weed. Now if he had 7lbs. you might have a point. They still beat the guy with a bat, reason too shoot?
Now if they were buying weed, well ? What then?

"Three young black men break into a white man's home in rural Northern California. "

"Prosecutors said homeowner Shannon Edmonds opened fire Dec. 7 after three young men rampaged through the Clearlake house demanding marijuana and brutally beat his stepson." Maybe the 3 thought the weed should have be free along with the other government benefits

·
Registered
36 Posts
Stories like this really boil my blood. If you enter someones' home with a weapon and you nearly kill someone, you have it comming. I would shoot them in the back as well. In Canada, I don't think we even have the legal right to defend ourselves. (We gotta let them kill us and let the cops figure it out.) Which means I gotta drag 'em back into the house, put 'em in the basement,cut 'em up, them bring 'em to work and put 'em in the blast furnace. There won't be a trace of 'em left. No ashes no nothing. I don't know if I'm nuts for having thought about it, but I have a family to protect and if I kill someone who enters my home home, even if they have the intention of killing my family, I could face some serious jail time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts