·
Registered
4,089 Posts
I do! At least thats what she tells me....:D
(couldn't resist)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You can see it all in two hours. The headliners don't play till 9:00 pm or so. Plan accordingly.

The gun metal is a cool color. The SE bikes are cool too.

A one day ticket is enough.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
"Does anything ever live up to the hype?"

Not since the Paperclip.

·
Founder/Administrator
1,315 Posts
Saw a couple of new anniversary models at the local stealer yesterday.

2003 Roadking Classic and the Deuce...both black and silver. No big changes in appearance, except for all the 100 year badging. Badging was on the seat, derby/timing covers, tank, fenders and gooseneck for the handlebars.

The black and silver is a really nice color combo in person!

IMO, they did a very good job with that pin striping piping. It has "Harley-Davidson" in real small letters stamped throughout the entire piping. Almost as if it is authenticating the bike.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Sorry but the "Best Damned" can't supply a left fork to save their ass. They have traditionally turned their backs on the folks that support em, once the cash in in their pocket.

Public Relations goes a long way, and they fall short in that department.

·
Just Like to Ride
3,242 Posts
I live about 15 - 20 miles north of Hapmton, GA where tour opened and this past weekend, I saw BUNCHES of bikes riding all around. It was SO DAMN HARD to not get out there and ride over and fall into the clutches of the H-D marketing machine. Put I refused to be a moth heading toward a flame. And after reading some of these comments, I believe I made right decision. Would have been PISSED to have spent $55 and then be done seeing all I wanted in 3 - 4 hours.

Plus I was on-call and Saturday I got a call about 2. So that means I would have had to leave early anyway.

JimmyK, I agree....

·
Registered
903 Posts
I was at the local H-D dealer Saturday, they had about a dozen Ani-bikes there. I really liked them. The web site does them no justice. Once again, I wouldn't trade in for one, but I do like 'em.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts