V-Twin Forum banner

81 - 98 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Still not sure I like better than the last, I am finally used to it. Editing older posts is problematic.

Are others really that unhappy with it?

I am sure someone monitors site traffic, I'm curious how the current numbers compare to the pre-change numbers.

·
Registered
10,662 Posts
Still not sure I like better than the last, I am finally used to it. Editing older posts is problematic.

Are others really that unhappy with it?

I am sure someone monitors site traffic, I'm curious how the current numbers compare to the pre-change numbers.
I love this new setup just wonderful and I love the mods probably a handsome bunch not to mention the sweet admins. Well that is enough butt kissing.

I can get 2 views on my phone this one or web view. I prefer this one, because it is more or less like the old view. I think the vocabulary for some icons could be in plain English instead of French. Like edit I couldn't find. Why put moderate when edit is plain as day? The pictures are a lot clearer. The closeup pics are as good as being there. So they trying.

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,412 Posts
Thanks Alan I knew I could depend on you.

Well it's not like you didn't earn it.

And the software sucks. (just so you know)

joe

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
I love this new setup just wonderful and I love the mods probably a handsome bunch not to mention the sweet admins. Well that is enough butt kissing.

I can get 2 views on my phone this one or web view. I prefer this one, because it is more or less like the old view. I think the vocabulary for some icons could be in plain English instead of French. Like edit I couldn't find. Why put moderate when edit is plain as day? The pictures are a lot clearer. The closeup pics are as good as being there. So they trying.

I was just looking at my last post and still don't know how to edit it.

Edit: but I can edit this one... I guess you only have so long to edit before that functionality is lost?

·
Make me use my bullet?
12,821 Posts

Are we supposed to know what "this one" means?

·
Make me use my bullet?
12,821 Posts

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,412 Posts

·
Registered
10,662 Posts
I finally figured out how to edit. Not a milestone for most of you. Fukn fantabulous for me. Recently I was pming with someone and that view has changed to the better.

81 - 98 of 98 Posts