V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay folks, Seems we were all way more involved with the previous forum set up. But this is easy to navigate. Seems to work but it is still new. what do other people think?

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Ads are my biggest issue. They show up on the side and in the middle of threads like posts... Other than that I am getting used to most of it.

Reactions: LTsGarage

·
Registered
164 Posts
I'm not fond of the new layout, but I guess I'm kinda getting used to it, but having the ads in the middle of posts, looking like another post, is rather annoying.

·
Registered
11,486 Posts
I thought the same, but up top of a post you make ( on the right) you will see EDIT.. Click on it... Eezee peezee after a kind soul on here showed me how to
I'm making a post to see what you talking about with the edit thingy. Norm showed me how to get all the pics with 'web view ' on my phone. The ads aren't too bad except they'll throw one in and the screen will scroll up or down and I have to find the post. I haven't ever figured out how to post links.

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Nope there is nothing up there for editing.

I couldn't find it either. I'm using Chrome but don't think that's it.

I do see that in the upper right of posts since my last visit there is a brown rectangle with "New" in it that may be helpful finding unread posts.

·
Registered
11,486 Posts
I couldn't find it either. I'm using Chrome but don't think that's it.

I do see that in the upper right of posts since my last visit there is a brown rectangle with "New" in it that may be helpful finding unread posts.
I have a blue k in the bottom right, but it could be a shopping cart or maybe a domino. It doesn't do much. I did see where I got a trophy, but it is probably coming from the same place that makes wannabe FXR rings.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So I think it is a good start. It needs more user friendly edit accesability to the author for the posts. Also stop the honda ads. hahah

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
Wholesale changes to a forum with personalities that embrace century old designed engines will take a good amount of time to be accepted. If accepted at all.

Millineals don't care.

·
Registered
8,887 Posts
jammer that was a great comment,,, lol

the edit function is there,,, however you best get it right the second run,, as no 3rd access is available to you,,, or,, I haven't found it.. between my large thumbs and the auto correct fearure,,, I'm doomed...

·
Registered
594 Posts
not crazy about the instream ads that appear to be posts but this design is much less resource intensive than the old forum which used to really drag down performance of my old laptop.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts