V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Talked to Doc today about a build and he said to say hi to all of his friends.
I had never talked to him before and was impressed by how much knowledge he has about the motor company and it's engines. I can see why Nomad was more than satisfied with his build. I am sure it will put a smile on his face.

·
Life is what you make it
3,568 Posts
Totally Awesome Guy.......... Helped me more then once !!!!
Miss Him and his knowledge. God Bless you and the Mrs DOC !!!!

·
Administrator
11,287 Posts
I was just thinking about him and was going to give him a call to see how he was doing, then I read this. Glad he is doing good. I think everyone misses him, I know I do.

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Heard again from Doc and he wanted all to know that you are in his thoughts daily and God bless you.....

·
Addicted to American Iron
460 Posts
aztriker said:
May I ask, what happened to Doc? I miss his tech talk, also. I must have missed a thread about him leaving.
Wondered also?

·
Administrator
11,287 Posts
Without going into details, a former member of this site was making it difficult for Doc at his work.

It is a subject that Doc has asked us not to discuss, so let not continue with it in this thread or the thread will be removed.

Thanks everyone.

·
Premium Member
2,067 Posts
Hey Chuck, is Doc still in Florida? He gave me his number once, which I kept for reference, I'm just wondering if the number is still good. I had heard rumor that he might have moved is all.

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I do not know Doc well but from talking to him he and his family seems fine and doing well. He is still working and doing a few builds on the side, more as a hobby then a vocation. I am sure that he would enjoy hearing from his friends sometime.

·
Life is what you make it
3,568 Posts
I sent him an e mail to say hello he rubbed it in about the 80* weather he was enjoying. I told him I was about to go out and shovel 6" of new snow.
Sounded like things were good.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts