V-Twin Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't seen any input from Doc or GRock in some time, did we run them off?

Also not much input from Bullit either.

Dave

·
0043--Licensed to Doof!
4,369 Posts
Well now, you must have been on the moon. The Crap-storm that some A-hole caused Doc forced him to leave the forum. Grock got tired of silly people asking questions then arguing with the answer. I think he's gone too. Lots of postings about this about what........ two or three months ago, or there abouts.

·
Knower of Stuff
1,978 Posts
GRock is still here. He posted yesterday. Hope he hangs around longer.
Sad about Doc, but his reaction was one I would also take under the same situation.

·
Ironbutt
7,412 Posts
Geezer-Glide said:
Well now, you must have been on the moon. The Crap-storm that some A-hole caused Doc forced him to leave the forum. Grock got tired of silly people asking questions then arguing with the answer. I think he's gone too. Lots of postings about this about what........ two or three months ago, or there abouts.
One thing about forums...you can't have thin skin. Some people will say anything and question everything. I just ignor them and move on.

·
IronButt
6,364 Posts
HMMMM I guess I have thick skin then?? Yes the deal with Doc was bad the guy caused me HUGE trouble as well as many know we both work >>> at the same place. They called me on the carpet as well .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.