V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to see who you are, a show of hands please.

I'm will to bet that their are several people here that are employed directly by HDI, but they won't say it. :whistle:

·
Administrator
11,287 Posts
I do not work for a dealership or the Moco, but if there are Moco people out here and they are looking to hire, I can be bought !! Tech support maybe? R&D? I am open to suggestion. :D

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Dirty Jim said:
I would like to see who you are, a show of hands please.

I'm will to bet that their are several people here that are employed directly by HDI, but they won't say it. :whistle:
I guess if everyone replies no, then your right, or are they telling the truth. well I don't or do I?

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
Why would you ask a silly question? Are you wanting to get others in trouble? Why do you care? Does this have something to do with the Union?:roflback:

Enquiring minds want to know? ;!pstwhore

·
Life is what you make it
3,568 Posts
I would like to work at a dealership myself. I am 52 semi retired and figure it has to better then a regular job. The people at the 2 dealerships near me are pretty cool. I know their prices arent always the best but that doesnt mean I wouldnt like to work there. I am going to give it another go for it on 1/6/06
So if you are out there I want a job !!!!!

PS I doubt there will be to many people that want to admitt that they work at HD I mean let us not forget the great tech support we lost here recently "GOD BLESS"

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
A person would be crazy to come forward stating they worked for the H-D Corp. I'm sure people wouldn't bombard the person with e-mails, private messages, or threads, now would they? The H-D corp. person already gets the info first hand, because we are going to tell everyone anyway. If he/she is smart, he/she won't answer. Or, maybe he/she will just say, "please contact your dealer."
:dunno:

Thorns

·
Banned
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thorns said:
A person would be crazy to come forward stating they worked for the H-D Corp. I'm sure people wouldn't bombard the person with e-mails, private messages, or threads, now would they? The H-D corp. person already gets the info first hand, because we are going to tell everyone anyway. If he/she is smart, he/she won't answer. Or, maybe he/she will just say, "please contact your dealer."
:dunno:

Thorns
Or maybe they could tell us why the company has no E-mail address.:whisper:

"Sorry, we're unable to receive e-mail at this time"

·
FOG
6,970 Posts
Dirty Jim said:
Or maybe they could tell us why the company has no E-mail address.:whisper:
:whisper:

My guess would be that they have an email address, but don't want to hear from you about how to run the company. ;)

T113

·
Administrator
11,287 Posts
There have been some that have openly admitted they work for a dealership. I can think of a couple that are service techs.

BTW Moco, I also work with computers if you need someone in the SERT department or maybe Network Support. Dealer Network support would work too. I'm pretty flexible. :D :D

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
SEDELUXE05 said:
imo i do not think that question should be answered. there was a situation here not to long ago that happened that had serious ramifications. the gentlemen worked for a company that had dealings with the moco and some one started a lot of trouble at his place of employment
That is why I ask Dirty Jim my questions. Could dirty Jim behind on the drama...

Enquiring minds still want to know...

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Just because someone works for the Motor Co. and would visit here, doesn't mean they have any authority or power to alter the company. Publicly traded companies generally do not let individuals speak in a public setting on behalf of the company for obvious reasons.

Seems like you have an axe to grind with HD. Why? Did you get burned or get a lemon? Bad dealer experience?

·
Banned
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Carrie said:
Why would you ask a silly question? Are you wanting to get others in trouble? Why do you care? Does this have something to do with the Union?:roflback:

Enquiring minds want to know? ;!pstwhore

·
Life is what you make it
3,568 Posts
:beatdh: :beatdh: :beatdh: :beatdh: :beatdh: :beatdh:
Leave it alone..........................there's already been enough damage
This site should be open to everyone honest opinion without giving personal information out that could incriminate anyone. Let's keep it that way.
I dont see how where anyone works, plays, or prays, has anything to do with what is discussed on this site?
:nunu:

·
Highly Seasoned Rider!
4,884 Posts
Carrie said:
That is why I ask Dirty Jim my questions. Could dirty Jim behind on the drama...

Enquiring minds still want to know...
That's right, now that you mention it.....and for that matter, why does "Dirty Jim" call himself "Dirty Jim"? Dirty can't be good.....I mean....can it?

·
Administrator
11,287 Posts
hotshotfxdl said:
:beatdh: :beatdh: :beatdh: :beatdh: :beatdh: :beatdh:
Leave it alone..........................there's already been enough damage
This site should be open to everyone honest opinion without giving personal information out that could incriminate anyone. Let's keep it that way.
I dont see how where anyone works, plays, or prays, has anything to do with what is discussed on this site?
:nunu:
It was the bunny with a pancake on his head wasn't it? Kills a thread everytime :roflback: :roflback:

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
maybe you work for the Moco and don't want us to know your a union member. would you tell us if you did? you stated the truth wouldn't be told. this is a trick isn't it.

·
Life is what you make it
3,568 Posts
springer- said:
It was the bunny with a pancake on his head wasn't it? Kills a thread everytime :roflback: :roflback:
It should have been fruit cake

1 - 20 of 39 Posts