V-Twin Forum banner

41 - 60 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
15,955 Posts
I disagree. A message board is a venue based on a common interest...in this case V-Twins. Most are not using their real name on here either. Social media is based on using your real name.
I disagree. I have a Farcebook account under an alias to access FXR forums.

A forum is "social" interaction on the internet. It's still social media.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Yes; I know you from the other forum. I was not able to post for some reason after November, although I could still log in & visit. No reason given. Dunno what I did, but if they didn't ban me after that photo-crapathon of a couple years ago, I figured anything was fair game. Numerous messages to the mods did no good, so I created another account, & after 1 day they banned me permanently. So piss on 'em. Hope more readers come here, & hope we can make this forum as much fun as the last one was. Welcome, Nevada!
Just saw this Dickey. I'm not getting email notifications for some reason. I'll have to fix that.

I'm sorry to hear that happened. You're a good dude far as I'm concerned. There's even a thread started just today asking where you went. I hope all is well with you and the frau. I know you're enjoying much better weather than I am!

And fwiw, I just looked you up and it doesn't say "banned" under your avatar like it usually does when someone is banned.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
For those who didn't see the thread, I posted this as a hint to the name of this forum (against the rules to reference the competition). It got shut down 2 posts later. :D

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Obviously they don't like short people. I have met 6 members in our tribe all, but one were a least a foot taller than I am. He is as tall as I, but he made up for it with wide shoulders and Popeye sized arms. They like bacon and coffee though.

Sent from NC by short fat man

·
Registered
125 Posts
Cryptic.....I know. Been a member here for some time but spend much of my time on the "other" Harley forum. Over the past 2 years there seems to have been a bit of an exodus with some members telling me they're fed up and coming over here. In browsing around I see some familiar names and faces. Well here I am to touch base. A reunion of sorts. Chime in if you know me.
I finally threw in the towel over there, its a new season!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Well, I have made it over here as well, things weren't good there for a while, so I'll see how this place goes. Hope I can add to the conversations!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
I finally threw in the towel over there, its a new season!
Charlie! Good to see you! I hope you still have my email address. Regardless of where you go I hope you stay in touch!

I'll bounce back and forth between the forums. I hate to lose track of you and the others who have left.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
I'm guessing the rules here are the same as there - can't talk about other forums. But it's easy to figure out if you google the brand of bike you have and add "forum" to it.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I like the Evo guys in the other, TONS of knowledge in the Evo section, that's all I really go to there, although I do like to irritate some tools.

41 - 60 of 84 Posts