Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I call mine Niki sometimes :confused:

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
FATVETTE said:

Note to self: Don't drink anything while reading the forum. It might end up on the monitor.
Good thing to take a shower first too. As is the case with us all, you will no doubt empty your nose of all the slime it built up during the night. The Little Woman will be hollerin from the bedroom DON'T BLOW YER NOSE IN THE SHOWER! LOL 25 years later and she is STILL hollering the same thing and I am STILL treating it like it is news to me! LOL!

Anyway, that stuff is hell on a keyboard. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
629 Posts

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Mine are all from the RAT family, ie RATKing, RATGlide.

Now and then I call them by other names, but the repetition of stars (*) would bore you.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Misguided, let's get to the point! You want to know whose having sex with their bikes! Not me! :rolleyes:

By the way, have you ever heard any stories of how laughing gas can make people do/say strange things at a dentist office? Man was I ever mad at you for posting those pics on the "enter at your own risk" forum! I swear that young dental assistant looked just like one of the blonds you posted! Sure had me paranoid the whole time I was in the chair! I just knew I was going to say something off the wall to her!

"hey baby, wanna sniff of my gas?":D

·
Registered
90 Posts
Mine's Hannah. I like the alliteration (Hannah the Harley). It was my late mother-in-law's nickname, and she had the kind of spunk and spirit I feel when I'm in the wind. Don't have sex with the bike, but I do enjoy the hell out of riding her hard and putting her away wet.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Years ao I used to call me shovel Richard Whiskey (D**K Licker) after my first wife. Now I call her PIG and as for the Heritage I just call her Sweetie.

Arch

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Straydog said:
I swear that young dental assistant looked just like one of the blonds you posted!
which one did she look like, and where is your dentist ? I want to go :D

My OL gets mad when I tell her Niki loves to be rode!

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Hell, If I had pipes like that I would'nt need my bride!:p

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hey fellas...

You should only give your ride a name if you got her "nearly new" or used. Because, just like the "ex-OL" one person is glad she is gone and the other can't believe he got something that feels so good.

As for the new ride...just call HER "baby"... just like the new OL...you don't have to worry about calling her by someone else's name and she feels like you really love her!

So if you are wondering WHY the OL calls you "BABY" "Hey Baby" "Sweetie" or "Honey"....now you know.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts