V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Front wheel is a 18" DNA 80-spoke, 130/70/18 Metzeler ME880 tire with less than 1k-miles on them.
Rear wheel is a 16" DNA 80-spoke, 150/80/16 Metzeler ME880 tire with approx. 3k-miles on them.

The rear wheel/tire is still on the bike, but I will take it off immediately when they are ready to be bought. Otherwise I'll continue to use it for the next couple weeks for the last of the local bike nights. The wheels and tires are in excellent condition, just need a soap & water cleaning.

The wheels and tires are $400.00 for the set. If you're interested in the Harley floating rotors that are currently on them they are an additional $100.00. The rotors have less than 1k-miles on them.

These wheels/tires/rotors are coming off a 2000 FLSTC, Harley Heritage Softail Classic. They may/will fit other applications. They have 3/4" bearings.

Here are some pics showing them on the bike, and a pic (poor quality) of the rotors...

I do not want to ship these, so hopefully someone within short distance of Charlotte, NC will be interested.

Thanks,

K.

Attachments

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
These are still available!!

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
FYI...

The front wheel is 18"x3.5", and the rear is 16"x3.5".

Mileage has not increased any to speak of, and the rear is now off the bike.

I would prefer a local pick-up in the Charlotte, NC area... But am willing to ship as long as the buyer pays for freight and is willing to be patient so I can get them properly boxed & packed.

The rear chain sprocket is not included!!

Here are some new pics!!

Thanks,

K.

Attachments

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts