V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I did a search here for dealerships that have internet discount sales, only turned up Hales in Ohio. Does anyone know of any others besides Hales and Chicago Harley? I ordered parts from Chicago Harley almost six months ago and still do not have them, keep being told they are coming ... more like the second coming (oops, bad joke on Christmas Eve ... ). They offer 20% off as does Hales I think, any better web prices out there on genuine parts?

Thanks,
Bill

·
Registered
108 Posts
I've bought quite a bit of stuff from both Hale's and Chicago and I've never had a problem with either.Longest I've had to wait is 7 days.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
I,ve bought quite a bit of stuff from Chicago harley (20% off, no sales tax). Generally pretty good. Recently ordered locks for a set of hard bags i bought on E bay (for my road kng). I gave them the lock ID # that came with my bike, so i would need only one key.

Realized when I got the locks, that I gave them the wrong #! (eye sight isn't so good). They took them back and sent a new set, no charge.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hale's -- Ship quickly, (FedEx 2 day shipping) 20% discount, no sales tax and comes right to your door! Merry Christmas.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Only discount through website -- I'm too dumb to post a website, but just go tto H-D webpage and select Hale's as your dealer. It will show you the discounted prices when you select an item.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Be careful because if you order through the HD web site with Chicago Harley as your prefered dealer you only get 10% off. In order to get 20% you have to go to http://www.chicagoharley.com and click on "Parts" and enter the part number.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
tdp1, are you sure about only getting 10% ffw/ Chicagp via internet? I priced some clothes a couple weeks ago, 1st time i tried the internet route (i usually use the 800 number and call), but i pretty sure it was givimg me the 20% ? (i'm traveling and only have a phone hook up or would test it myself).

·
Registered
255 Posts
gbenner said:
tdp1, are you sure about only getting 10% ffw/ Chicagp via internet? I priced some clothes a couple weeks ago, 1st time i tried the internet route (i usually use the 800 number and call), but i pretty sure it was givimg me the 20% ? (i'm traveling and only have a phone hook up or would test it myself).
Yes I'm sure. Look at the price both ways and you will see. I think if you use the 800 number it's still the 20% off.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
I going to call my CPA, tell him to be more carefull!

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
HALES is the BEST.

I get the 20% off through the website and over the phone. Not just on HD products either. All returns have been pleasantly received with no issues or attitudes.

Brian

·
Registered
544 Posts
There is also Vans H-D in NY, but they only give you 15% off.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Just a kind word for my dealer, he gave 25% off for 2 weeks after Thanksgiving. I showed my appreciation by purchasing presents from him. With sales tax it amounted to about 20% off.
It always is in the back of my nind when I go in and want something and I end up ordering from Hales.
Frank

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Firefox,

Call 1-888-338-6868 at Chicago H-D and ask for Steve in parts. He will take care of the problem. I have ordered numerous times from this dealer and have never experienced the first problem .

P.S. you don't have to order online to receive the 20% discount.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts