V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Ridin' with the King
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I don't know if this is the right place or not but I wanted to pass on my positive experience with discountcycleparts.com. After getting the shaft from Wally's one time too many I gave these guys a try after emailing them a few times and long story short...great prices, responsive to emails and questions, plus fast shipping makes these guys a winner in my book. Debbie answered all kinds of question for me and even split a shipment up even though the shipping was free. Give 'em a shout! http://www.discountcycleparts.com -Frank :)

·
Doing time, behind bars!
1,480 Posts
I'll second that post and I have mentioned them several times on VTF already. The great thing for me is that they do ship overseas and as mentioned, have some of the best prices around
John :)

·
FOG
6,970 Posts
Though someone posted here once about a negative experience with DCP, I'll third the good experience. Shipping was slightly slower than some (Direct Parts for example), but my experience with DCP, as with DP, was excellent.

T113

·
Registered
83 Posts
Dcp

I agree, my experience with DCP has been great. I had a couple issues with my purchase, they made it right. Will purchase from DCP again.

·
Seasoned Prime Member
446 Posts
:thumbsup: I too have had great experience with DCP!!! And the funny thing is they never charge my card untill the day the shipment arrives!!! Great customer service (Debbie) and really good prices. Kuryakyn stuff takes the longest to get tho, but really no big deal. I'll be ordering from them for a long time to come!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
443 Posts
Good experience here, too. Best price I could find on a Mustang seat. Little slow because of Mustangs back order last summer, but I'd use them again.

Use Discountcycleparts for aftermarket stuff, & Zanotti's for the HD stuff, both hard to beat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts