V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son wants a Joe Rocket jacket for his B'day. Anyone know of discount retailers? I'm not sure of the model he wants.

·
Premium Member
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I check out newenough. they had good price but I bought from Spathat.com

$269. free shipping and a free pair of Joe rocket sonic gauntlet gloves ..

Same jacket at newenough was $253 + 12 shipping= $265

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Fxsts103ci said:
I check out newenough. they had good price but I bought from Spathat.com

$269. free shipping and a free pair of Joe rocket sonic gauntlet gloves ..

Same jacket at newenough was $253 + 12 shipping= $265
I tried spathat and it didn't work so tried splathat.com and bingo. I just thought I'd mention this, I like hanging on to web site addresses for possible furture buys.

also another web site I've bought 2 helmets from that have joe rocket jackets at. late on the jacket thing I know but here's the link anyway.

http://www.accwhse.com/default.htm

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Fxsts103ci said:
DOH!! it is Splathat.com sorry.
no big deal. I figured it out and it's not that I needed it. If that's my biggest problem today, I'll be just fine, because that's not a problem.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good prices

You might want to try the helmet shop. www.helmetshop.com. Their helmet and clothing prices are very good. Their shop is in Daytona Beach, been there and if it's not in stock they will get it and ship it to the house for free.

·
1,336 Posts
I bought one from ebay a couple years ago, it was new. I was very happy with it and saved about 60 bucks. Find out which one he wants and search for it, then compare to the online stores.

Mine is a 3XL, Yellow and Black Ballistic Series. I will sell it to you for 50.00 bucks. It's like new. I paid over 100 bucks for it. Doubt your son wears a 3xl, but if he does and your interested let me know.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts