V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Seasoned Rider
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are happy to announce that Direct Parts is now a VTF sponsor. We have been on the web for 10 years and were one of the very first on line shops.

From now until the end of the year, we have an additional 5% off sale. All items not on "Hot Deal" or narrow margin items, Bike Kits etc are eligible for the discount.

I am glad we are joining the other fine sponsors of this great forum.

·
FOG
6,970 Posts
Glad to have you as a sponsor, Dave. Your company offers one of, if not the best, overall sales packages when one considers product variety, price, customer service and shipping time.

:welcome:

T113

·
Restless
1,672 Posts
Yep. Great customer service. And I much enjoyed the additional 5% discount on the Lyndall brake pads I ordered and received for the bike.

·
Seasoned Rider
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just a heads up.

We still have the extra 5% off sale through Saturday New Years Eve. Although we are closing early on Friday, all Web orders covered by the 5% sale will be honored.

We at DP wish all of you are Happy and safe New Year!.

·
Self Appointed!
173 Posts
Hello CyberDave! You guys gonna do any discounts for VTF members for '06? I need a few things and am researching my options!

Thanks in advance!!

·
Seasoned Rider
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am trying to set up a way to track V-Twin forum members so we can give an additional discount on Kuryakyn products like we did at the end of the year.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
Happy Birthday Cyber Dave!!! :happybd:

·
Seasoned Rider
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
jockeyshift said:
Happy Birthday Cyber Dave!!! :happybd:
Thanks, Have ever noticed how many of us are in our 50's?

Dang, gettin' old ain't we? No wonder them sweet young thangs look at me like I'm old lech....:hmmm:

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
CyberDave said:
Thanks, Have ever noticed how many of us are in our 50's?

Dang, gettin' old ain't we? No wonder them sweet young thangs look at me like I'm old lech....:hmmm:
Hey, when they stop looking, then ya got a problem.

·
Self Appointed!
173 Posts
CyberDave said:
I am trying to set up a way to track V-Twin forum members so we can give an additional discount on Kuryakyn products like we did at the end of the year.
Thanks for the response! I am definitley in the market for some pegs and such. Have been looking at Kuryakyn. Hope you are able to work something out for the Forum! :cheers:

BTW...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

·
your ad could be here
380 Posts
Direct Parts.....

....great! Bought my Thunderheader there and an additional TH muffler when I got the heads done. Great pricing and service each time.

:wavey:

·
Premium Member
2,067 Posts
I've done over a thousand dollars business with DirectParts, and have been a member of their forum for the last few years.

Dave and company have always been great with advise, sales, and service.

Clay

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Good service

I recently purchased a Thunderheader, PCII and AC from Direct Parts.

Great prices and service. No problems, great order tracking and effecient shipping. I'll use 'em again.

-bluelab

·
Addicted to American Iron
460 Posts
search engine

Dave

I would do more business with you but your parts search engine is difficult to use unless i have the part number. Like today I was searching for 2005 TC valve springs .650 lift.....I used various combos but the results asked for parts #' or resuts returned lacked descriptive conformation that it was indeed the part I was looking for. So I end up shopping other sites. I just thought I would let you know.......I have bought some of your killer HOT DEALS before.

·
Premium Member
2,067 Posts
davemhughes said:
Dave

I would do more business with you but your parts search engine is difficult to use unless i have the part number. Like today I was searching for 2005 TC valve springs .650 lift.....I used various combos but the results asked for parts #' or resuts returned lacked descriptive conformation that it was indeed the part I was looking for. So I end up shopping other sites. I just thought I would let you know.......I have bought some of your killer HOT DEALS before.
I'll second that. Its not always easy to find what you're looking for in a web search on your site.

·
Registered
36 Posts
CyberDave said:
Did you ever get it set up. I need some Kuryakyn parts............:dunno:

·
Seasoned Rider
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Direct Parts Tax man party. Get a 5% Kuryakyn discount!

00ultra said:
Did you ever get it set up. I need some Kuryakyn parts............:dunno:

Just finished a meeting about it yesterday.

From the 1st of April to the 30th, you get an additional 5% off all Kuryakyn products. You MUST mention being a member in the comments section on line or when ordering by phone.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts