V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Another Great Day to Ride
963 Posts
Phattexas said:
Anyone deal with this online company? I can't believe the price on these V&H bigshot staggards. https://www.directparts.com/cgi-bin/dp.store
Top notch company!

Definitely a great source. I've bought quite a few things from them including my Hooker Slip-ons and my Bub's Crossdresser True Dual Headers.

Awesome customer service and tech support, fast shipping, and great prices.

Can't ask for any more than that!

E :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,067 Posts
Phattexas said:
Anyone deal with this online company? I can't believe the price on these V&H bigshot staggards $429 https://www.directparts.com/cgi-bin/dp.store
Great company to deal with. I've bought several things from them...all with complete satisfaction. I got my complete gear drive cam set for $530.00 from them.

They have their own forum..."bike talk" off their website, and the owner PM'd me as he knows I'm a member here. He asked me to pass word to D. Price that he is interested in becoming a sponsor here....so their may be a further discount to be had dealing with them in the near future.

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Ditto what the others guys have said

I agree, Direct Parts is a great company to order from. Prompt service, quick shipping, good prices. Just got my V&H Pro Pipe from them.

Aloha,
Huladog

·
Iron Butt
559 Posts
Another vote for Direct Parts. I bought the V&H BS Staggered from them at that price. Prompt delivery and great service.
Steve.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
I've used them too. No problems.

·
Premium Member
685 Posts
I've used them only once, but besides rock bottom prices they have great service and quick shipping. I haven't heard anyone not speak highly of them.

·
poor scooter trash
375 Posts
Great company! Bought my Rineharts there at about 200 less than JP cycles.
they were on backorder for a while but then again everyone was at that time. great company to do business with!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ordered the powercommander and the pipes. I did call Arlen Ness and they confirmed the 06 EFI is different and they will have a new model out in December or January:thanks:

·
But officer........
28 Posts
echo every one elses replies. I have ordered 2 exhuast systems for 2 different bikes. No one could beat their prices.

Dino

1 - 15 of 15 Posts