·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok all you good girls and boys....did you get what you wanted for Christmas? :D

·
Premium Member
2,334 Posts
No....but it seems that the older I get, the things that I want can't be bought. Right now, all our money goes to buying stuff for the kids anyway. I usually do without things for myself.

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There's always next year Kitty......Maybe it will be practical then. :D

·
THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,920 Posts
as for gifts? yes, i got what i wanted........and then some, but i think the most important thing to me this year was being with my family. one never knows how many more years we have to spend together as a family before someone moves or passes away. so the best gift of all was being with them. ;)

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Well. Yes and no.

Didn't get anything, but don't recall wanting anything either.

I do however have tonites winning powerball ticket.

Blahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Not entirely truth though. When I was in CA the ex and the girls gave me one of those fancy cell phones that can call Europe from anywhere to keep in touch, but they probably will want it back long before I figure out how to use the damn thing. <G>

·
Registered
22,086 Posts
Nope, none of the ladies here were under my tree as I had wished for. Oh, well the OL probably would have had a problem with it.

·
Registered
22,086 Posts
Actually deb, I did get one thing I wanted, the chaps I ordered for the OL arrived on the day before christmas eve (monday night) and she loves them, that meant more to me than any gift I received. Course it helps that I buy my own gifts LOL.

·
Premium Member
2,334 Posts
Glad those worked out for her. I might end up doing that for my jacket. I'm gonna try at the cycle show first though.

·
Registered
318 Posts
HIPPO said:

I do however have tonites winning powerball ticket.

Blahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
wait...you can't have the winning numbers cause I have them.

I really didn't want anything in particular for christmas so I got more than planned. I did get a digital camera so once I figure it out, I'll post a picture of myself so everyone can see what I look like. :)

·
THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,920 Posts
come ON now you guys.........you DO NOT have the winning tickets because they are right here!!!!!!!!!!! in my hot little hands........now, i must decide what i am ganna do as a multi millionaire!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Guess we'll find out, eh?

If you do have them post here so I don't have to look them up on the puter after dinner.

If you figure quick enough at least we may have the pics for desert.

·
THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,920 Posts
we have a pool from work that have been sticking a buck in every week for many years now. probley about 6-7 years if not longer. about 16 of us. when the lottery gets real big, then we donate for saturday night too, but so far not much luck. would be nice to win all that mula, put so dak on the map and say adios to the job. i have a couple organizations that i would donate money too, and then live comfy for the rest of my life. wouldn't that just be grand!!! might even buy the whole main street of sturgis and start calling the rally........the sturgis ginger rally!:D

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Funny thing is that even if I had the ticket it really wouldn't change all that much, probably build a new shop and close it to the public as well as more riding time and a few spare bikes, but that's about it. It's only money and that much of it is likely to cause a lot of stress.

·
THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,920 Posts
i agree with ya hippo. i wouldn't change my life style a whole lot, all i really would want to buy is a new house, and a new car....altho the OM says i have to buy him a new fishing boat.........LOL.....other then that, i would probley pay off my parents house, and pay off there bills if they have any, and then start donating to the organizations of my choice. i am about as simple as the day is long,,,,i don't like to travel.......i like to stick close to home, i would probley still work.......just for sanity purposes......

1 - 20 of 54 Posts