V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found the cheapest place on the internet to buy aftermarket parts for Harley including Kuryakyn and others. Discounts greater than 20%. Check out thehogfarm.net. Ordered Kuryakyn parts from them the other day. Great service and fast shipping. Still use Zanotti Motors for genuine Harley parts (20% off) but even they can't match the prices on aftermarket like the hog farm.

·
Incredible
3,029 Posts
warp said:
Found the cheapest place on the internet to buy aftermarket parts for Harley including Kuryakyn and others. Discounts greater than 20%. Check out thehogfarm.net. Ordered Kuryakyn parts from them the other day. Great service and fast shipping. Still use Zanotti Motors for genuine Harley parts (20% off) but even they can't match the prices on aftermarket like the hog farm.
Check out this site too. They are based here in Nashville area.

www.krooners.com

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
warp said:
Found a website that has the best prices on Harley aftermarket parts and accessories from Kuryakyn and others (greater than 20% off). Check out the hog farm at thehogfarm.net. Just ordered some Kurykayn parts and the prices and service were great. Still use Zanotti Motors for genuine Harley parts (20% off) but even they couldn't match the prices from the hog farm on aftermarket. Check them out.

Two of your first 5 posts are about this website.

Smells like spam to me.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
I never bought anything from the hog farm, but I did check some of their prices. They were higher on every single part I checked compared to where I usually order from.

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
I've used American Classic Motors for exhaust systems and haven't found anyone the beat them. I'm sure they're equally competitve on other parts as well.

http://www.americanclassicmotors.net

1 - 10 of 10 Posts