V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
old timer
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went shopping last week and got a deal on some S.E. heads and a Big Bore Kit for the RoadGlide.

So I go to Street Vibrations and here is a company that machines the fins on heads and barrels to look like diamonds....looked cool, so yesterday I shipped the new heads and barrels to them to have the trick done...$399.00 for both the heads and barrels and they turn them around in 5 days...

I thouught you might want to check them out for the future...

www.diamond-heads.com

I thinkk they look good on black heads and barrels but you might like the other powder coated looks.

Just thought I'd pass it on.

manny

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Manny, Connie and I went by their booth on Sunday, I thought it looked great on black fins. Not sure I want to leave the bike "down" while I send them out (I realize its only a week, but.......). Maybe I'll wait untill i do a 103" stroker kit w/ new heads . Getting a Big Bore Stage 2 installed next week, Can't wait!

greg

·
old timer
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Greg,

I got back home on Tuesday AM...shipped hte heads and barrels to Diamond Heads...they received them last night..and called today to tell me that they are on the way back...I'll have them Saturday or Monday latest...pretty quick service...I am pleased.....Liberace or not...LOL !!!

manny

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Hey brother,

I did not see any damn Piano at your house. I did see two nice pieces of American Iron owned by a man who has been around, helped keep the dream alive, is accepted on both sides of the street simply on the basis of being a good man, and has his finger on the pulse of some of the BEST damn wine in the world!

So where the hell were you hiding the Piano?

BLA HAHA LibarachiWasCoolLestYaHaveAPhobiadot HA!

·
old timer
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My Brother JimmyK,

You never fail to make my face contort into what others believe might be a smile. Your love and respect and that of my brothers like you make my life very complete.

The friggin Piano went when I outgrew the sequined capes and tights....Blahahahahahahahahaha!

But anyone who believes they can visualize me in the role of Liberace, should really quit doing drugs...LOL !

manny

·
Just Like to Ride
3,242 Posts
manny said:
The friggin Piano went when I outgrew the sequined capes and tights....Blahahahahahahahahaha!
Guess Elvis didn't follow this philosophy, huh??? :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts